Effective and Efficient Book Storage For You and Your House Or Apartment

I absolutely love books and love to read. I've even written a few books myself, two commercially published and one self published. The problem with books though is they add up. They slowly but surely start to take over all available spaces if you are an avid reader like me. What to do about this?

Kidkraft Storage

First, sort your books! I have my books I like to keep handy at all times such as reference books and others I regularly consult. I have those in a bookcase next to my desk, with usually a couple lying on my desk at all times.

Kidkraft Storage

Then I have the books in the "to read" pile. I keep those neatly on a shelf near by bed since I often read a little bit in bed, and often carry the current book I'm reading around with me. It's amazing how much reading you can get done in spare moments and some books lend themselves to this approach.

Do you have some books that you don't need or necessarily want? They may be totally out of date like older books on technology, gift books you don't need to hang onto, or similar? I donate the few of these that I have or recycle if they are useless, like 10 year books on various computer programs.

Most books fall into the category of "already read but save." I keep most of my books, just like most people. These I arrange in some fashion that makes sense to me, and then store them.

Effective and Efficient Book Storage For You and Your House Or Apartment
Kidkraft Storage

Special Price!!! Whitmor Kids' 12-Bin Organizer, Pastel Colors

Oct 17, 2011 08:50:20

Whitmor Kids' 12-Bin Organizer, Pastel Colors
Click for larger image and other views

Whitmor Kids' 12-Bin Organizer, Pastel Colors

>> Click here to update Cheapest prices for Whitmor Kids' 12-Bin Organizer, Pastel Colors <<

Whitmor Kids' 12-Bin Organizer, Pastel Colors Feature

  • Useful 12-bin toy organizer from Whitmor; great for storing young girl's fashion dolls, costumes, crayons, blocks, and more
  • Sturdy pine wood frame finished in white; painted metal dowels support bins in 4 tiers
  • Removable bins crafted in rugged plastic; bins come in 2 sizes and in 4 pretty pastel hues
  • Requires tool-free home assembly; for children ages 3 and up
  • Measures 32-4/5 inches wide by 12-2/3 inches deep by 35-1/4 inches high; limited 1-year warranty


Whitmor Kids' 12-Bin Organizer, Pastel Colors Overview

White Finish 12-Bin Organizer, Pastel Colors - From tinker toys to craft supplies, this wood frame organizer has 12 plastic bins of varying sizes to keep everything tidy. It s the perfect organizer for playrooms, bedrooms, even their bathroom! The colorful bins make organizing fun and easy. White organizer includes pastel bins natural organizer includes primary bins. Assembly required. 32-3/4"W x 12-1/2"D x 35-1/4"H. (74371523WM )



SAVE NOW on the special offers below!

Available In Stock.

This Whitmor Kids' 12-Bin Organizer, Pastel Colors ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

Price : Click to Check Update Prices Please.

Whitmor Kids' 12-Bin Organizer, Pastel Colors

Limited Offer Today!! Whitmor Kids' 12-Bin Organizer, Pastel Colors Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals

Upholstered Cocktail Ottoman